Friday, November 04, 2005

I'll "Bust" you up!



So Scary! "Raaaaaawr! Me Karl Marx! I will eat your children!...uh...just as soon as I can get my jaw moving again."
I've always thought that fear of communism and cannibalism are two of the funniest things in the world. First of all, being afraid of communism is very strange because the people who are afraid of it, are not afraid of capitalism. This doesn't make sense. And people who are afraid of cannibalism are are wasting a very useful food supply! Or at least a lucrative source of organs for harvesting, which is a kind of cannibalism if you look at it in a certain way.

If someone was cooking and it smelled just absolutely wonderful, and then put a plate in front of me and told me it was human flesh, I would probably at the very least, taste it, it as long as they didn't tell me where they got it. If it was good, I would probably eat the rest of it, and then decide whether or not to pursue cannibalism in a more serious sense.

No comments: