Saturday, November 05, 2005

Bread with Olive Oil and Vinegar


By the way, all of these pictures are ones that I took. Just so you know. Anyway, this is the Venus de Milo. I think it's interesting, that she's really not that hot. I mean, her body is smoking gorgeous. She's athletic, has solid, well defined abs (without being an American Gladiator, which is important), pert, handful-sized breasts. But look at her face. Snooty is not quite the right word. Maybe bored. Maybe she's thinking, "I'm may be missing my arms, but hey, you know, I'm a goddess and I can probably just grow new ones. I just don't want to, so what are you going to do about it?"
Nah, that's probably not it either. I'm sure she had her arms at one point in time and her expression hasn't changed at least since just before she lost them. Anyway, the bottom line is, her face is not what we could call, "Marylin Monroe perfect," you know? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure if she was flesh and blood, the godliness of her would probably overwhelm what minor physical flaws she has....I'm just saying....

No comments: